CAROLINE KAUFMAN, MS, RDN, NUTRITION COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST, CONTRIBUTOR TO CNN, HEALTH, COSMO, PBS PARENTS
“I’ve worked with Jenn and Modern PR for over two years. It has always been a fantastic experience. Jenn is a very warm person with a consistently positive attitude. She responds quickly to e-mails and phone calls, and is organized and creative. She really cares both about her clients and the people working with her. As a health professional, I've been very impressed by the literature she puts together for the health professionals audience - her toolkits for California Strawberries were well researched and written, creative, organized and beautifully presented.”
ROBIN LAATZ, SAN DIEGO FILM FESTIVAL & KIDSFEST FOUNDER, CEO
“Jennifer is, hands down, the best public relations person I have ever worked with! She is endlessly creative, always hard working, amazingly knowledgeable and a complete joy to work with. How many people can you say that about?
She excels in every area: establishing brand awareness, handling crisis and strategic management, creating new business partnerships and sponsors, garnering press coverage in every major broadcast, print and radio outlet, both locally and nationally.”
JEROD HARRIS: GETTY
“Of all the PR Firms I’ve worked with over the years, modern PR is by far the most professional and media savvy firms I have ever worked with. They take care of their clients and media professionals like no other and they are committed to excellence. No one does it better than modern PR.”
JOE MALOOF: MALOOF SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, PARLMS CASINO & RESORT LAS VEGAS, SACRAMENTO KINGS, MALOOF MONEY CUP
“Your team is tremendous. I’ve worked with PR firms across every industry and yours is the best I’ve ever seen.”
BRENT FUTAGAKI, ACTIVE RIDE SHOPS DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
“I can’t say enough how impressed our Active team and our riders were with this team. They flawlessly executed a major event and managed our riders – getting them to arrive on time, prepared for pre-event interviews and a massive press line. They gave our pros and our brand excellent exposure across core and mainstream media.”
Last 30 Posts
- The Truth About The Girls
- SEE WHY CALIFORNIA IS STRAWBERRY POWERED
- CHEF TERI IN USA TODAY FOOD
- DIGITAL DIETITIAN’S TOOLKITS PROMOTE HEALTH MESSAGING
- ARE YOU ALL ABOUT THAT BEET?
- TATIANA WESTON-WEBB TOPS RECORD FIELD OF 108 TO WIN PAUL MITCHELL SUPERGIRL PRO, HEADS INTO US OPEN WITH CONFIDENCE
- spring fever with beach bungalows at Pacific Edge Hotel
- modern PR's Jenn to speak at Women Get Social!
- paul mitchell supergirl pro
- paul mitchell supergirl pro surf contest
- College writers. Where can you find them?
- your pitch needs a trim!
- multitasking: it’s like crack