To showcase the economic impact California strawberry farmers have on their communities (and the entire state of California), we whipped us this fun 30-second video.
The video was leveraged for social media programs, educating elected officials, social ad campaigns, and played on a loop throughout the high-traffic California Strawberry Festival.
Did you know? California strawberry farmers:
• Create 70,000 jobs
• Grow nearly 90% of U.S. strawberries
• Invest 97 cents of every farm dollar back into the community
• Pay taxes that support teachers, police and firefighters
• Contribute time, financial resources and in-kind contributions to food banks and dozens of other charitable groups
• Have provided $2+ MILLION in college scholarships for children of strawberry farm workers
Have a look!